Thursday, April 19, 2007

blogs

I have been reading through some blogs, and I came across Chris's. I thought the one blog he posted about photographers on the Internet was quite comical. I actually was recently doing a search on photographers, and came across the same link he posted. It is sad how nowadays everyone is a photographer. As much as I do love digital photography, sometimes I feel that it can ruin it for people that have studied or really taught themselves the ins and outs of photography. I feel that it takes away from people that are professionals. With Photoshop these days and newer versions coming out every year, you can pretty much build a photograph that was never taken. But I guess I just wanted to add a little to Chris's blog, because I thought it was funny.

No comments: